Oral cavity is prone to germs in general. We breathe, talk, and eat by continuous opening and closing of the cavity and this makes it very sensitive area for bacteria to sit in and relax until they rot. When we eat the food particles when not properly taken care get stuck in the teeth spaces and their prolonged stay inside teeth causes inflammation in gums and bad breath sometimes. Below are listed some of the prominent hazards caused by ignoring the cleaning of oral cavity.
1. Inflammation in Gums: Gums are quite sensitive part inside the oral cavity. They help in keeping the teeth intact. When food particles get stuck inside the gums they stay there causing the gums to swell and when the situations gets worse gums bleed and ache in severe cases.
2. De-Coloration of teeth: Teeth get de colored when they are not cleaned for a longer time. The yellowing of teeth is common. This really gives a bad picture and indecent image of the whole personality.
3. Bad breath: Bad breath is quite the ugly picture of diseased dental condition. This comes out to be quite an embarrassment for the patient. Not being able to brush properly and never giving any heed to the dentist consultation results in such conditions. Check this site will help you to find a professional denstist that can give a better teeth results.
4. Cavity and tooth sores: These are also major things that occur as a result of long term ignorance of teeth protection. Cavities are large black spots on teeth curves majorly in the molars. They are sometimes so deep that they cause tooth sore and teeth are to be removed to get away with the endless pain. Different type of treatments are also made to let the sore calm a bit.
Why is Dental Care Important?
Dental care is an important aspect of healthy body. Not all but most of the diseases are the results of negligence of dental health. Dental care leads to a better and confident life. Smile is the outfit for every human. Without a doubt the confidence which is ensured by a smile is never over ruled by any other charisma. Teeth are the focus of a smile and them being filthy or below the confident gradient create a really ugly image. The problem never ends with the smile only because most of the health issues are connected to this single area.
How to take dental care?
• ALWAYS keep in mind to brush the teeth for at least two times in a day, and use floss at least once.
• Always prefer to use a fluoride containing tooth paste. Consult your dentist if your teeth need a fluoride rinse.
• Avoid food which contains sugar (sugar increases bacteria that grows in the mouth and cause plaque and result in cavities formation) also avoid tobacco use (this can stain the teeth, cause gum diseases like bleeding and sores, and severe cases lead to oral cancer).
• Don’t resist brushing the tongue. By brushing the tongue, food particles stuck there could be removed and plague causing bacteria can be reduced. Tongue brushing also helps in keeping the breath fresh.
• Make frequent visits to a dentist every six months at least.